I think my office is finally complete. Target recently added some new rugs on their website and they would actually ship this one to me so I ordered it quickly before they changed their minds. I think the gray looks great next to the blue walls. I'm really not sure how they decide what they can ship because they won't send other rugs that exact same size... I picked up a fun mustard colored lampshade at Target for a pop of color.
I also painted the guest bedroom this past weekend so all of the pink walls have been covered up! I decided on gray for 3 of the walls and aqua for the accent wall since that was the color of the lamp and pillow. I am so happy with the way it turned out - it gives the room a completely different feel. I still need to come up with a window treatment in there and in the coming weeks I am going to try painting the dresser white and putting on new drawer pulls. Wish me luck - I've never painted furniture before!
We haven't attempted mountain hiking since Bird Ridge but I think we may try to get out and do something this weekend again. Alex completed his first successful jump yesterday. I still get nervous every time he goes up there... He was hoping for more snow to soften the landing on the hard ground but we still only have about an inch on the ground. He's only required to jump every 3 months so there will definitely be snow on the ground for the next one :)



No comments:
Post a Comment