.... is Baby Roth!! Alex and I are thrilled to announce that we are having a baby and are due at the end of May. After 4.5 years of trying, 5 devastating losses, 1 failed round of IVF and countless tears, we are beyond excited that this is finally happening. It has been a long journey for us and it's hard to believe this pregnancy is already half over - I am 20 weeks today!
The first trimester was a little rough with 'morning' sickness and a ton of nerves but we survived :) I started feeling better just in time to enjoy real food at Thanksgiving and indulge in all the treats at Christmas. My baby bump made it's debut a few weeks ago and I'm starting to feel little kicks more frequently. It's an amazing feeling [and slightly strange!] We've had plenty of ultrasounds and the baby is perfect & healthy. Oh, and it's a girl!! :)
Many of you have been aware of our struggles and I just want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! It was so comforting to know we had such a strong support system and it definitely helped during the hard days.
 |
| 20 weeks! |
Yay! I've been praying for your family! An awesome answer! ~Tamma, Andrea's mom
ReplyDelete