The nursery is pretty much put together at this point - I'm just waiting for the chair to arrive. I'm hoping that will come in the next couple of weeks and then I'll post pictures!
Saturday, April 4, 2015
32 Week Update
I am now 32 weeks into my pregnancy and at 8 months. It's unbelievable that I only have around 8 weeks to go! So far I've still been enjoying my time being pregnant but I think I'm starting to get to the uncomfortable stage. I've been a lot more restless at night trying to find that sweet spot to fall asleep amongst my pillows and heartburn has also been acting up more. It has also become more cumbersome to put on my shoes and pants :) Baby Roth has been quite active and I think space has become more limited in there since there has been some swift kicks to my ribs lately!
Labels:
Baby Roth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment